Statement of Faith
1. THE WORD OF GOD - We believe the Bible is God's written revelation to man. It is composed of sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament. It is verbally inspired in every word, and absolutely inerrant in the original documents. We affirm the infallibility, sufficiency, and authority of Scripture. We affirm its supreme infallibility in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. THE TRINITY - We believe that there is but one living and true God, an infinite, all-knowing Spirit, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, eternally existing in three Persons -- the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - each equally deserving worship and obedience.
3. GOD THE FATHER - We believe in God, the Father, an infinite personal spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe that he concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that he hears and answers prayers and that he saves from sin and death all that come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. JESUS CHRIST - We believe that Jesus Christ is God's only begotten son, and has precisely the same nature, attributes and perfection as God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. We believe that He is not only true God but also a true man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born from a virgin. We also believe in His sinless life, His substitutionary atonement, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into heaven His priestly intercession on behalf of his people, and His personal visible return from heaven.
5. THE HOLY SPIRIT - We believe the Holy Spirit is a person and is fully God. As the supernatural and sovereign Agent in regeneration, the Holy Spirit baptizes all believers into the Body of Christ at the moment of salvation. The Holy Spirit also indwells, sanctifies, instructs, empowers them for service, and seals them unto the day of redemption.
6. REGENERATION - We believe that every person is a sinner by nature and by choice and is, therefore, under condemnation. We believe that those who repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ as Savior are regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We believe that the salvation of man, who is sinful and lost, is instantaneous and accomplished solely by the power of the Holy Spirit through the instrumentality of the Word of God when the repentant sinner -- enabled by the Holy Spirit -- responds in faith. This salvation is wholly of God by grace on the basis of the redeeming work of Jesus Christ, the merit of His shed blood, and not on the basis of human merit or works. All Christians are kept by God's power and are thus secure in Christ forever.
7. THE CHURCH - We believe that all who put their faith in Jesus Christ are immediately placed by the Holy Spirit into one united spiritual Body, the church, of which Christ is the head. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by building its members up in the faith, by instruction of the word, by fellowship, by keeping the ordinances, and by advancing and communicating the gospel to the entire world. The formation of the church, the Body of Christ, began on the Day of Pentecost and will be completed at the coming of Christ for His own at the rapture. We believe in the local church consisting of a company of believers in Jesus Christ, baptized on credible profession of faith and associated for worship, discipleship, ministry, fellowship, and evangelism.
8. THE LAST THINGS - We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
THE FORMAL EXPRESSION OF OUR STATEMENTS OF FAITH COME FROM THIS IMPORTANT DOCUMENT. CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT MORE: